Senior Operational Risk and Compliance Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum|
This is an exceptional opportunity to play a part in a leading Financial Services organisation in their Risk framework in a new Senior Operational Risk and Compliance Manager role on a 12 to 24 month contract. This leading organisation assists customers with critical services throughout Australia.
- Assist the Director in maintaining an effective risk management framework
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans used to minimise potential exposure
- Preparing high level reporting for the Director and various other stakeholders
- Review, Update and implement the policies and procedures of the funds risk management, internal controls and compliance
- Accountability for risk implementation monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan;
- Ensure the company's risk management framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans
- Developing and delivering enterprise risk management training and education programs to promote risk management knowledge, tools and tools to all work areas
- Managing a high performing team which will support the organisation in its implementation of its Risk Framework
- Deep experience within Risk Management and Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services or not for profit sectors.
- Experience in managing teams to ensure the efficient rollout of Risk management throughout the organisation
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work within a constantly changing business whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Experience in Risk Management Facilitation and designing of educational training programs
- Ability to respond and prioritise competing requests, whilst maintaining high standards of work
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.