Senior Operational Risk & Compliance Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$125000 per annum|
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a Global Financial Services organisation in a Senior Risk and Compliance Analyst role. This is a leading organisation with a presence in over 20+ countries.
- Oversight in developing the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the funds risk management, internal controls and compliance.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan.
- Ensure the company's risk management framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events.
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans.
- Developing and delivering enterprise risk management training and education programs to promote risk management knowledge, tools and tools to all work areas.
- Reporting and providing insights on risk management issues for key stakeholders at the Executive level.
- Deep experience within Risk Management and Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work within a constantly changing business whilst maintaining essential independence.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion.