Senior Network Support Engineer
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join a market leading International Engineering Firm working with a collaborative team to supporting network systems across Australia and Asia Pacific.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated Network Engineer to harness their customer focused technical abilities to progress their career.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing level 3 network support to the level 2 technical team
- Maintaining and managing the network infrastructure - including relevant software and hardware
- Designing, provisioning, capacity planning, performance testing, and upgrading of the network infrastructure - including data, storage, cabling, firewalls, and load balancers
- Deliver documentation and handover to the 2nd level team for incident response capabilities for network infrastructure issues via strong processes that are in line with industry standards
- Maintain and manage SLA requirements for support
- Project setup work - switch configuration and networking deployments
- Manage compliance in relation to corporate change via control procedures and methodologies
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced skills in Cisco (i.e. Cisco ISE and Cisco Collaboration Technologies) - CCNA/CCNP
- Switching and Routing within large enterprise environments
- Experience in network security infrastructure and best practice principles
- Relevant industry qualifications, certificates, and/or degrees
- Strong understanding of change management practices
- Experience in customer focused service and communications abilities
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Modern and corporate office location with contemporary facilities
- Join an outgoing and professional team with a friendly culture
- Opportunity for professional and career development
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.