Senior .NET Application Developer (CRM)
My client is an Australia and New Zealand household name and are looking for an experienced Senior .NET Developer CRM to join their development arm.
You, the successful candidate, will have a solid development background in CRM Dynamics and experience with a vast range of applications and languages.
This role offers several interesting challenges including aiding in the clients large scale transformation, resulting in better products, services, productivity.
I am looking to speak to candidates with drive to:
- Deliver first-class software that solves real business problems
- Perform advanced-level application analysis, design, development, unit testing and implementation activities
- Provide input and feedback to others on topics of architecture design, code quality, and business solutions
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns, SOA, IOC, Dependency Injection, and Mocking
- Four plus years of experience in full .NET software development, especially in the areas of: 365 Dynamics CRM, C#, SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET, Web API, LINQ, SOAP, and REST
- Four plus years of development in a large-scale, multi-platform environment is required
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies is preferred
- Passionate about software development and delivering high quality applications
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills is a must
- Must possess a strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and initiative
- Flexibility to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team
If you think that you have the relevant experience and skills required to dominate this role, please apply below for a confidential discussion. Or give Daniel Naidoo a call on (03) 8629 1015.