Senior .NET Application Developer (CRM)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client is an Australia and New Zealand household name and are looking for an experienced Senior .NET Developer CRM to join their development arm.
You, the successful candidate, will have a solid development background in CRM Dynamics and experience with a vast range of applications and languages.
This role offers several interesting challenges including aiding in the clients large scale transformation, resulting in better products, services, productivity.
I am looking to speak to candidates with drive to:
- Deliver first-class software that solves real business problems
- Perform advanced-level application analysis, design, development, unit testing and implementation activities
- Provide input and feedback to others on topics of architecture design, code quality, and business solutions
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns, SOA, IOC, Dependency Injection, and Mocking
- Four plus years of experience in full .NET software development, especially in the areas of: 365 Dynamics CRM, C#, SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET, Web API, LINQ, SOAP, and REST
- Four plus years of development in a large-scale, multi-platform environment is required
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies is preferred
- Passionate about software development and delivering high quality applications
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills is a must
- Must possess a strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and initiative
- Flexibility to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team
If you think that you have the relevant experience and skills required to dominate this role, please apply below for a confidential discussion. Or give Daniel Naidoo a call on (03) 8629 1015.