Senior Microsoft Engineer
A leading financial institute are undergoing a Data Centre migration project and are looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their project team. You will be creating and automating infrastructure build, test and deployment; to be successful in this position you will be a strong 'all-rounder' in Microsoft platforms and applications.
- Tertiary qualified in Computer Science or similar
- Industry relevant certifications including MCSE
- Strong troubleshooting skills across Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Previous experience supporting and managing Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Previous experience supporting and managing SCCM and SCOM
- Strong PowerShell scripting and programming skills
- Experienced in supporting and managing Exchange/O365/Skype for Business
- Competent designing and operating infrastructure for high availability and continual operations
- Experienced managing to security baselines
- Previous experience working within complex virtualisation projects and environments (VMware highly regarded)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation, and a well-experienced and collaborative team of engineers. If you are looking for a position which will enable you to work on a multiple projects to further your technical capability, please don't hesitate in applying NOW!