Senior Manager, Digital Risk
Our client is a market leading financial services institution striving to lead the way in digital technology products. Working in an agile environment you will have a fantastic opportunity to join an emerging Greenfields tribes to help build and shape the Risk landscape of this organisation.
Opportunities this role offers
- Directly contribute to developing the organisations Digital and Technology risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement;
- Have a business partnering mandate for working closely with the business, including leaders in Digital and Technology space;
- Design Risk frameworks to support the adaptation of new technologies into the organisation;
- Responsibility for the identification and prevention of significant risk events and measuring, monitoring, assessing and controls;
- Oversee part of the company's risk management framework, ensuring your portfolio is in full compliance with policy and regulatory requirements.
We are seeking
- Strong Digital Risk/Ventures background gained either in FS, Fin Tech or Digital environment;
- A track record of contribution towards digital enhancement, combined with demonstrated business partnering experience (PMO, Cloud Tech, Block Chain Tech and Dev Ops);
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence;
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda;
- Analytical mindset and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption;
- Excellent academic background;
- Strong Digital and Technology experience.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.