Senior Manager, Debt Market Services
The Corporate and Asset Finance team performs various trustee roles for major institutions including management of a 15 bn debt portfolio. The team has recently expanded its responsibilities and requires a senior manager to drive business strategies and overall management the portfolio.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, responsibilities include:
- Develop strategic goals for the business unit within the risk framework, in light of general market outlook
- Managing a small team improve existing business processes, keep up to date with regulatory developments and attend regulatory working groups
- Overall management of the debt portfolio, including active management of special situations such as insolvencies and defaults
- Lead ad hoc projects and analysis including implementation of longer term strategic goals and client engagement strategies
- Work closely with internal teams such as sales, product, legal, risk & compliance along with external stakeholders such as ASIC, Lawyers, consultants and banks.
- Maintain on boarding policies ensuring they are up to date with regulatory requirements
- Assist the GM with reporting where required
- Extensive knowledge of debt capital markets and retail securities
- Experience in a bank, relevant financial services firm or professional services firm (big 4, law, consulting)
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or quantitative discipline
- The ability to manage a team, deliver outcomes to deadlines and be able to take responsibility for building the capability of colleagues
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charlie Fitzroy from Ambition Recruitment