Senior Manager - Advice Review / Wealth Remediation
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$1700000.00 per annum|
This role is responsible for the effective people and workflow management of a team of case managers with Wealth Remediation.
- Responsible for the management of case manager remediation, ensuring correct controls are in place, procedures and guidelines are clearly documented and followed.
- Provide end to end management and resolution of advice review cases to a mandated standard and timeframe.
- Effective allocation of tasks and direction of case managers within the team. (15 direct reports).
- Identify and proactively manage risks and issues and ensure appropriate mitigation is applied.
- Effective collaboration with team members and stakeholders at all levels.
- Identify & prioritise opportunities for process improvement and liaise with the appropriate channels & functional areas to oversee the requirements & implementation of these improvements.
- Strong ability to manage a large team
- Experience in remediation or investigation within the financial planning environment
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Outgoing personality
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click Apply Now, or alternately call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion.