Senior Manager, 1st Line Technology Risk
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$200000 - AU$250000 per annum|
Our client is a leading Financial Services organisation, who work with within a number of markets. This role has come about due to internal movements and a strategic focus on technology, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to work within Technology Risk Management covering 1st line defence.
A large part of your role will comprise of managing the risk and controls assurance over 3rd party technology suppliers, coupled with the banks overall technology assurance program ensuring compliance standards are met as set by both internal and external regulators.
- Ensure technology risks are identified, understood by the wider business and managed;
- Deliver controls assurance for key security and technology risks to key internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide risk and assurance advice over third party technology providers;
- Reporting and providing insights on risk management issues for key stakeholders at the Executive level;
- Work in partnership with other teams to deliver the technology risk and compliance strategy;
- Assist in developing the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement;
- Ensure the technology risk management framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events;
- Developing and delivering enterprise risk management training and education programs to promote risk management knowledge, tools and tools to all work areas.
- Deep experience within 1st Line Risk Management and Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Experience within IT controls testing or IT audit would be highly advantageous.
- A passion towards digital and technology enhancement.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem6 solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work within a constantly changing business whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Excellent academic background.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.