Senior Management Accountant - Financial Services
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum + Flexible working options|
My client is a leading financial services group in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with key business stakeholders as you produce financial models and cash flow forecasts for investment projects.
- Providing analysis and reporting across business performance (P&L analysis, variance analysis and operational analysis).
- Preparation of key external presentations including investor briefing packs.
- Contributing to the preparation of budgets and forecasts that are aligned to key business drivers.
- Providing sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to support assessment of business risks and opportunities.
- Monthly reporting of key results for the senior executive team.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA / CPA qualification.
- Previous experience as a management accountant, finance analyst or project analyst.
- The ability to draw meaningful analysis and insights out of data and present findings to stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
- A mature attitude and pro-active approach.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services