Senior Management Accountant
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Attractive daily rate|
Well known organisation within the Infrastructure sector currently looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join the team on a contract basis.
This organisation is on a journey to further develop their capability and embed best in class processes. As Senior Management Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the senior leadership team and operational stakeholders. Key deliverables of this role include:
- Assist with the development of the financial budget and management information systems
- Preparation of high quality management reports
- Efficient and accurate analysis of month-end financial and operational results and communicating to the leadership team
- Actively partner with operational managers to implement key accounting, analytical and reporting initiatives
- Deliver key financial and commercial insights to the decision making process
- Assume a key role in implementing strategic and operational business planning
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required
To ensure success, you will have gained CA/CPA qualification and have developed highly effective business partnering and influencing skills. Experience using a tier 1 ERP such as SAP coupled with advanced Excel skills and experience leading transformation initiatives will also be highly regarded.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to directly impact the ongoing success of this well-known organisation. There is a high possibility for this role to become a permanent position.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been waiting for please APPLY NOW below, to Brendon Cooke