Senior Management Accountant
Immediate start available for an experienced Management Accountant to join a well-known and growing organisation, based in the Inner West. This role offers the opportunity to be a part of a driven and positive culture, as well as the opportunity for managing direct reports and to be involved in training the wider teams including the non-financial senior leadership team.
- Develop and manage the budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Improve financial literacy through introducing and maintaining best practice techniques
- Process improvement
- Financial modelling and updating dashboards
- Deliver ad hoc training to the wider teams and senior stakeholders
What is Required
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experienced with challenging and changing environments
- TechOne system knowledge desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience managing a direct report
- Excellent communication skills
If you are immediately available and ready for your next Management Accountant role then click 'apply'