Senior Risk, Compliance and Legal Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$150000.00 - AU$200000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the choice of margin foreign exchange and CFD traders around the world. They are a successful and diverse business in Melbourne and are looking to rapidly expanded over the coming months. This crucial role will see you manage the company's compliance department as well as a small team of compliance professionals.
- Providing regular legal and compliance advice to the business and the board of directors about financial services related matters;
- Managing the company's Compliance Department and a small team of compliance professionals;
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control;
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture (including the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing program;
- Working closely with external legal counsel in handling inquiries from ASIC, APRA and other regulators;
- Overseeing the company's internal and external dispute resolution process.
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services;
- Excellent academic background with qualifications in law plus commerce, accounting, risk management and/or finance is desired;
- A thorough understanding for of laws and regulations impacting for OTC derivative providers is essential;
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda;
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption;
Please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 with any questions.