Senior Java Software Engineer-Permanent & Contract
Senior Software Developer- Multiple roles- Brisbane CBD
Projects You will be working for are Continuing Engineering and Road Map.
I'm currently supporting my client with several senior hires that they're looking to make within their distributed software engineering team in the CBD, that sits within a wider and global development team spanning the US, EMEA and APAC.
We are looking for talented developers with experience in designing Java software for distributed, highly available systems, where system performance is critical.
- Are you someone who enjoys problem solving, rising to a challenge, using your whit's to overcome an issue and think outside of the box?
- Do you enjoy working with other software and DevOps professionals to solve difficult product problems in a supportive culture?
- Do you want to work in an environment where the tasks are ever changing, and every day is different?
In this role you will:
- Maintain and develop a product deployed globally, including maintenance, system updates and production problems
- Provide 3rd/4th level product support to maintain business critical functions for global customers
- Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs
- Mentor and guide less experienced developers
- Collaborate with DevOps and 2nd level support team members to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
All About You
- Suitable candidates demonstrate previous experience in similar distributed production and application environments
- Providing technical expertise for applications, which include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems within a Microservices environment
- You enjoy triaging issues and problem solving to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Proven experience working in a continuous integration environment and prefer collective code ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
If this is You, please click on apply button or give Simmi call for a chat on 0456 456 430.