Senior Java Developer / Tech Lead (AWS, Angular)
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
Leading Brisbane CBD based software house that are rapidly moving toward to becoming a global cloud-based technology company. With a portfolio of clients that include some of the world's largest companies, this advanced technology provider is actively seeking a passionate and talented Senior Java developer to grow their team and deliver amazing new products.
As a Senior Java Developer you will work in an Agile environment initially developing and enhancing existing products along with assisting in the development of their next generation of cloud-based applications using cutting edge technologies. This is a dynamic, innovative environment where you will work with Java, GUI Swing and SQL to deliver world-class applications.
This is a contract opportunity and will benefit anybody with a passion for innovation, a hunger to continuously improve and prosper in an already established and talented team. The role also offers opportunities to mentor junior developers and impact their personal growth and potential.
- Interpret requirements and develop required functionality as requested.
- Provide full agile development services including scoping meetings, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Provide input and suggestions about how products can be architected using modern technologies.
- Apply high-quality engineering principles and standards, with a focus on software longevity and low total cost of ownership
- Follow all team processes and conventions correctly and on time.
- Provide input into how the team can improve.
- Java development experience (7-10 years).
- JPA/Hibernate (4+ years).
- Experience developing large commercial web applications and back-ends with intimate knowledge of the full-stack architecture (5+ years).
- Strong RESTful web service design and development experience (3+ years).
- Strong understanding of design factors leading to high performance web applications.
- Implementation of domain-driven design.
- Strong skills in database design, SQL query performance and optimization.
- Strong unit test experience.
Desirable Technical Experience
- Commercial experience building Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Microservices architecture design.
- Continuous integration experience using Gradle and web packaging (Grunt or similar).
- Swing UI Development experience.
- Solid understanding of web application security and vulnerabilities.
How to Apply
As a Senior Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary with an extremely attractive benefits package. Interviews are immediately available for candidates interested in this excellent opportunity. Please apply ASAP or call Adam Grabish on (07) 3020 0316 for further information.