Senior Java Developer
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super + Bonus|
Brisbane - Sr. Software Developer & Principal level Java Developer
Best Competitive Salary and great Career Progreesion
Global technology company specialising in financial services and a market leading payments processing network.
Our client is looking for a talented developer with experience in designing Java software for distributed, highly available systems, where system performance is critical.
Multiple roles going on at the moment for Senior/Principal level Java Developer you will report to the manager of your Agile development team. You will ensure the business is delivering performant, high quality software to their customers by:
- Providing technical expertise for applications, which include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems.
- Designing and building commercial Java-based, SOA, highly available applications, where system performance is critical.
- Mentoring and guiding less experienced developers.
- Collaborating with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
- Producing innovative technical solutions to meet business and product strategies.
- Working within a system made up of over 100 services.
- Collaborating with DevOps to ensure successful production deployment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing large scale Java services and/or web user interfaces.
- Strong Java and Spring experience is essential
- Experience in providing technical leadership on software development projects
- Knowledge of security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS.
How to Apply
If what you have read sounds like an ideal position that closely aligns with your experience, please click APPLY or call Simmi on 0456 456 430 for a confidential discussion.