Senior IS Project Manager
- Inspirational business you'll be proud to work for
- Help them achieve their vision
- Initially a 6month contract
We're partnering with a rather impressive business in Melbourne who's searching for the right Senior IS Project Manager to join their security transformation program.
As a senior in your field you'll have mastered the art of building trusted relationships, influencing business partners, coaching / mentoring others, with a track record of delivering engaging presentations to executives.
You'll be a natural storyteller, creating a collective vision with the ability to deliver whilst managing scope, aligning timeframes, being on top of budgets / forecasts in a continuously changing environment.
Being highly experienced in both Agile and Waterfall you'll have worked in a two-speed environment before, understanding the engagement required from all parties and how to get there.
On a more technical side you'll need to show:
- Significant time in a Senior Project/Program Manager position
- Understanding of cyber security, NIST and other compliance frameworks
- End to end security project management
- Technical know-how for securing platforms, building platform security standards, processes and governance
- Project management qualifications from AIPM or PMI
- Considerable background with Six Sigma and Lean
- Expertise in Agile (when to use it) and Waterfall
- Extensive experience leading large change management projects
- Vendor relationship management
Want to hear more, apply now. This is a contract role so suited to somebody who's available at short notice.