Senior Investment Operations Officer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to a continued strong performance and increased trading volumes, they currently seek experienced middle office and operations specialists to fill an immediate need within the company. This is an expanding business unit so not only will you enjoy a diverse and highly technical role, but you will also be well placed for future growth within the organisation.
- Responsible for oversight of all Investment Operations functions
- Ensure trade and cash processing, liquidity management, client cashflows, unit pricing, investment reporting and reconciliations and effectively managed
- Process corporate actions including dividends, takeovers, buybacks, mergers and share-splits.
- Settle multi-product trades and resolve failed and mis-matched trades.
- Oversee daily client servicing in support of the front office
- Assist in the co-ordination of client take-ons / departures / restructures / transitions.
- Provide a strong control function by maintaining clean investment data.
- Build & maintain relationships with key outsourced / third-party providers.
- Participate in business improvement projects as a key member of the Investment Operations team.
Successful candidates will possess:
- At least 4 years investment operations experience from a Fund Management, Custody, Superannuation or Stockbroking environment.
- Experienced in handling and successfully resolving investment operations and compliance issues.
- Proven stakeholder management and problem-solving abilities gained through experience dealing with outsourced third party providers (Custodians and Administrators)
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- Motivated by operational excellence and a drive for high quality results.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered, please apply to the role ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon after.
Senior Consultant - Banking & Financial Services