Senior Internal Auditor - Global Financial Services Firm
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to a continued strong performance, they currently seek experienced auditor to fill a critical role within the business. This is an expanding business unit and the intention is to progress the successful candidate into a managerial position within 12-18 months ensuring that you are well placed for future growth within the organisation.
- Conduct and document audits of the governance structure and internal controls whilst leading and overseeing audit reviews and projects.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the business risks, controls, and processes, along with an understanding of relevant laws, regulatory rules and knowledge of the impact of systems within areas reviewed.
- Apply your keen analytical skills to properly identify key risks and controls within an audit or other project.
- Communicate with management, leading efforts to discuss the business/risk environment and issues/risks raised during the audit review.
- Develop subject area expertise to assist in providing comprehensive and in-depth coaching to the team and wider audit department.
- Internal / External Auditing experience with a focus on auditing financial services clients.
- The confidence to step into a managerial position within 12-18 months.
- A keen attention to detail and the excellent communication skills allowing you to liaises with senior business partners.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a Global Audit team across Multiple Time Zones and Jurisdictions
To be considered, please apply to the role ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon after.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services