Senior Internal Auditor
Our Tier 1 FSI client is currently seeking an Senior Internal Auditor join their expanding Group Assurance function based in Brisbane. Weekly travel to regional sites required.
The Audit Manager is responsible for planning and undertaking individual audits or assignments of operations as and when allocated by the Head of Group Assurance. The purpose of this position is to undertake audits in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors Standards.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Significant experience within Audit functions
- Proven ability developing project governance and risk framework
- Knowledge of current Financial Services environment and regulations
- Developing and executing Audit plans
- Following Internal Audit methodology
- Translating business plans into operational objectives
- Implementing new initiatives, policies and procedures
- Audit Certified; CPA, CISA, CIA, CPE etc
To inquire, please call Laurie on 3020 0317.