Senior Internal Auditor
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
Leading financial services firm are looking for a driven Senior Internal Audit professional to work across the APAC team in Melbourne.
We are currently recruiting for a leading multinational enterprise who are seeking a Senior Auditor to take ownership of a complex portfolio across risk and assurance.
The role will give a commercially focused candidate the opportunity to take on a business partnering role, with responsibility and autonomy to influence managerial decisions.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
* Undertaking thorough, risk-based reviews of processes and procedures
* To plan and conduct necessary analysis and evaluation of operations
* Provision of consulting and advisory services based on audit reviews and risk assessments
* Develop trusting 'value-adding' relationships with executive and middle management, supervisors and various team leaders
* Demonstrate a commercial approach to balance risk and controls with business opportunity
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria:
* Have extensive experience in a commercially focused Internal/External Audit role
* Experience within a 'Big 4' or mid-tier international chartered firm, or a finanical services business
* Possess an excellent knowledge of of internal controls frameworks in an audit context
* Financial Services is a must
Please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 with any questions.