Senior Internal Auditor
About the role:
- You will provide assurance and advisory services to contribute to improvements in governance, risk management and control effectiveness across the Department and supported cluster entities.
- The role includes providing support and facilitating a number of internal audit engagements outsourced to our external service providers and supporting the delivery of in-house audits.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their already existing internal audit experience and risk management skill-set as part of a diverse and newly formed internal audit team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking internal audit engagements including preparing internal audit reports and documentation.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CA, CPA, CIA, CISA)
- Previous public sector experience desirable
- Membership with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and/or Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA) considered desirable
Only candidates who are comforatable working in a high-volume, diverse and complex businesses are urged to apply.
If the above is of interest to you, apply today!