Senior Infrastructure Engineer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 per annum|
A highly professional and successful growing organisation have an initial contract position with the potential to move into a permanent capacity.
Due to the nature of the business, the successful candidate with have an empathetic nature and a strong technical background. You will be working closely with business users to identify their requirements and come up with a solution. These users are not technical people so you will need to be able to speak with them in layman's terms.
The successful applicant will work in a friendly and collaborative team environment supporting internal end users based in Sydney and around Australia. Internal users are very much treated as valued customers by the IT team and the successful applicant will have high levels of professionalism and a friendly / approachable style.
What's on offer?
* Project driven environment
* High performing IT team with a friendly and dynamic culture
Requirements to Apply:
* Advanced understanding of WindowsServer 2012 R2
* Experience with Lync and Sharepoint 2012 would be a bonus
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of emerging technologies
* Good understanding of VMWare technologies
* Exchange and Office 365
* A strong generalist with Networking knowledge (Cisco Nexus, Riverbed etc) would be highly desirable
An understanding of ITIL and industry certifications would be highly regarded.
Please send your CV by clicking 'apply now'.