Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer for a Tier 1 ASX Listed client. This role encompasses the support and operation of its local IT infrastructure and network on a globally accessed scale.
Inner Brisbane location, with the option to start immediately for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of stable and performant network and infrastructure operations
- Meet uptime and performance targets for critical infrastructure and network components
- Respond and resolve system / network alerts
- Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Mentor and support the outsource IT Helpdesk to assist with reducing support escalations
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong skils managing Cisco networking, VPN, Cisco Meraki and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server
- O365, Microsoft Azure, Group Policy Backup and Storage, SAN Platforms
- Managing SSL certificates
- VMWare and Hyper-V
Also, highly regarded experience includes:
- Strong skills in managing cloud systems (O365, Azure/AWS)
- Palo Alto security infrastructure
- CCNA, CCNP, PCNSE
- MCSA, MCSE
Please contact (07) 3020 0315 for more information or Apply now.