Senior Fund Accountant/2IC Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This successful business is a both a Superannuation Service Provider and has their own funds. Currently there is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant to join the team. The role will be responsible for statutory reporting, Tax and reviewing the teams work. In addition, they will ensure the functionality and smooth operation of the business unit when the Head of Fund Accounting is traveling (regularly).
The key responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
- Calculation/Review of FUM for reporting purposes
- Financial statements and annual tax returns
- Additional various tax calcs and tax reporting for the funds (super)
- Regulatory reporting to the ATO and APRA
- Review of BAS
- Tax Provision Calculations
- Training and staff oversight
- Strong reporting experience for investments under AASB, ideally Super
- Strong tax knowledge
- the ability to face off with senior clients
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charlie Fitzroy at Ambition Recruitment or APPLY NOW.