Senior Fund Accountant | Projects
Well regarded private equity and infrastructure fund manager seeks senior fund accountant/BA for hybrid transformation and fund administration role
Role part 1 (50%) - end-to-end fund administration of infrastructure assets
- Preparation and review of monthly unit pricing calculations for unlisted assets
- General Ledger maintenance and financial risk management
- Performance fee, distribution & tax calcs.
- Assist with the production of annual financial statements.
Role part 2 - (50%) - Projects and System Optimisation
- Develop improvement and productivity initiatives through analysis of current processes and workshops with the business
- Design and manage project scope
- Deliver projects in conjunction with various stakeholders and take accountability for their accuracy, timeliness and success
This role will suit a senior fund accountant with advanced excel skills coming from a custody environment or another infrastructure/private equity manager.
Ideally you will have a track record within simplification projects and have found efficiencies and rolled them out during your career. Personality wise you'll need strong communication skills, an eye for detail and the ability to think laterally. In addition you'll be CA/CPA qualified with 5 years or so (at least) experience in unlisted investments
Any questions applications please contact Charlie Fitzroy @ Ambition Recruitment