Middle Office Analyst | Permanent
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to $80k + Super|
A globally renowned business who has built a reputation for many years in Australia as being the benchmark for quality and work ethic. They have recently taken on a new large account and aim to continue this trend by providing the right amount of support to the team. With a culture of high performance you will be challenged to develop your skills and excel in your career.
- Provide trade support for a number of products (equities, fixed income, FX and futures)
- Liaising with clients directly and handling any queries that may arise
- Ensure that trades are captured, matched and settled correctly
- Assist in the identification of any risks that may occur within the project
- Continually looking for process improvements in order to increase efficiency
You will be an up and coming ambitious individual looking to take the next progressive step in your career into a large business. You will have great interpersonal skills as you'll need to liaise with clients as well as various levels of management.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 2+ years' experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with a number of products