Senior Fund Accountant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is an international funds management organisation which provides a wide range of investment and financial services. They are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent on offer. The services they provide include wealth management, budgeting, trade settlement and accounting.
- Work with Manager, Fund Accounting on productivity initiatives.
- Work with internal stakeholders on productivity initiatives.
- Analysis and reconciliation of daily trading profit & loss
- Analysing fund performance on a daily and monthly basis
- Accurate calculation of Unit Prices
- Trust distribution responsibilities
- Supporting the efforts of the Account Managers, Client Services Managers by building and maintaining client relations
- Reconciliations of all positions to counterparties and custodians
- Analysis of various investment performance data including; profit and loss attribution, return on equity, risk figures, portfolio return dispersion
- Assist in preparation of Board reports
Successful candidates will have:
- 4+ years of Fund Accounting experience
- Willingness to learn and the desire to have a career in Fund Accounting
- CA or CPA qualification, or related discipline
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to coordinate workflow through prioritisation or tasks and diary management
- Sound numeracy and analytical ability.
- Strong networking, client management skills and sound communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit your resume. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking at taking the next step in your career, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential conversation.