Senior Fund Accountant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Ambition are currently engaged on a range of settlement opportunities in the financial services industry. Our clients is a leading international financial services organisation which has a strong reputation catering to wholesale and institutional clients within local markets and international markets.
This role will see the suitable candidate dealing multiple stakeholders across the business. Due to various projects within a number of their major clients, an opportunity for an experienced fund accountant for a newly created role has become available.
- Manage Month/Year End Fund Accounting process including meeting any audit and legislative requirements.
- Daily/weekly unit pricing
- Maintaining both monthly & Quarterly Business Activity Statements, GST and withholdings tax requirements
- Dealing with external parties including external auditors
- Planning, co-ordination and implementation of all processes to deliver all portfolios and funds
- More specifically they will possess the following requirements
- CA/CPA qualified with 4+ years funds accounting experience
- The ability to liaise on all levels and present complex data to clients
- Excellent communication
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for a confidential chat please call Mathew Lewis on (03) 8629 1033.