senior fund accountant
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Being an instantly recognizable iconic brand my client is at the forefront of their market and cater to an impressive customer base scattered across the globe. Having created a history of high performance and industry success my client is looking to continue this winning trend by hiring the best people. With state of the art offices and supportive, inspiring management you will be challenged whilst achieving your career goals.
As a senior fund accountant you will play a very important role in supporting the service delivery of the fund administration team and mentoring the fund accountant. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Review of daily/weekly pricing and NAV
- Manage the teams reconciliation process in accordance to relevant policies accounting standards.
- Client service including an escalation point for issues
- Dealing with external parties including external auditors and the custodian
- Undertaking compliance reporting & policy updates.
- Planning, co-ordination and implementation of all processes to deliver all portfolios and funds
You will be an experienced fund accountant having worked within the market for a number of years and now looking to join the right business to cater for your ambition. Being an avid fund accountant you will have a broad experience of fund accounting and can use you knowledge to help and educate the junior fund accountants.
Skills and Experience
- Preferred CA or CPA qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role within funds management or custody - Unit pricing is crucial
- Be systems savvy
Apply online or through Reed Davies on 02 9249 5026 or through