|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$130000.00 per annum|
About the role:
As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will lead, co-design, build, test & implement software solutions with specialised knowledge of the stages of software development. These innovative projects require communication skills, problem-solving skills, and strong analytical skills. The successful candidate will be trained in programming languages & data structures and have knowledge of best practices.
The client is looking for an energetic, positive individual whom is excited by the prospect of building meaning full applications that can be used to improve patient care.
- 5+ years' experience in software development (Python).
- Great understanding of build tools (webpack, NPM, docker).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT, SVN).
- Proficient knowledge of backend programming languages (Python, Java).
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms and optimising output to suit (mobile, tablet, desktop).
- Strong understanding of database design and management - MSSQL preferred.
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!