Senior Full-Stack C# .Net Developer - 6 Month Contract
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Salary:||Very competitive rates|
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer for a contract role with a Public Sector client of ours to own up the design and development of features for the existing client systems using a range of modern .NET web based technologies. You will work closely with business users, IT teams, system owners and administrators.
You will work in an agile team environment at the client site at Moggill.
- At least 5 years commercial .NET/C# experience
- Strong skills in Angular js 1.4.5, Typescript 1.8, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, GIT/Gitflow
- Proven capability in delivering high quality, robust, testable solutions and technical documentation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work using agile system development practices
Highly Desirable Qualifications/Certifications/Skills
- Experience with spatial data and libraries/products such as: leafletjs, turfjs, esri/Arcmap, Octopus Deploy, Powershell, SEQ, Windows Service Bus and SQL Server
- Application performance tuning and optimisation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Prioritises and uses time effectively in order to deliver on a broad range of activities
- Ability to converse at ease with people at all levels of business and explain technology in business terms
- Experience working with government organisations (preferable but not mandatory)
- Previous experience working for a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects (involving significant and/or complex business change elements)
If available and interested, please apply immediately and call Adam Grabish on 07 3020 0316 for a confidential discussion. Candidates overseas or requiring visa sponsorship need not apply.