Senior Front End Engineer / Developer (React.js)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$130000 per annum + benefits|
Imagine what you could do with your life if you were building out exciting web and mobile applications that benefited the lives of thousands of people around the world? If you are an experienced engineer and would like to apply your talents to new and challenging problems then this is the role for you.
Would you like to work with a team that loves creating sophisticated yet intuitive interfaces and experiences for users around the world. Interested? Then keep reading.
What's available for the right person is the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated, high performing team, changing the way students learn all around the world.
Inspired and casual this business' culture puts everyone in control of shaping their product- if you have a great idea and want to see it done, then all you have to do is DO IT.
They strive to be at the pinnacle of front-end web development, applying the best of new techniques to create an app that is adaptable, responsive, lightweight and easy to maintain.
Ok, here is what's needed:
- HTML5 / CSS3 (Compass experience a plus)
- Responsive Design fundamentals
- Experience working on some heavy loading web applications.
You would also probably know about:
- Raphael, FeinCMS, CKEditor, QUnit, FuncUnit, Selenium
- Version Control: Github
- Design: Photoshop, Indesign, other
If you are looking to step up with your career then you should apply NOW and get in touch with Sam because here is what's on offer:
- Very competitive salary (including stock options for the right candidate).
- Flexible work hours/ relaxed work environment
- Flat hierarchy/ management structure
- The opportunity to use cutting edge technology to transform how people interact with education
- Grow and develop yourself with some quality software engineers
About Sam: having specialised in recruitment in technology and finance, both in Sydney and London Sam has a passion for building out innovative teams that believe in creating and enhancing better user experiences. Sam achieves this by connecting with people that believe in constantly challenging the status quo of the design and development of the web and mobile industry. His network consists of people that not only believe in what they do, but why they do it. To be a part of this please do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss your next challenge. He writes his own blog about this journey and the people that he services, you can view it here: www.sydjstalent.wordpress.com
Connect with Sam here:
Phone: 9248 6263