Front-End .Net Developer - Contract
Are you an experienced .Net Developer with strong Front-End skills who wants to work with the latest tech, in an innovative, highly agile environment?
This well-known media company has an opportunity for a contractor, initially until June 30th 2019, but with the strong prospect of further extension, or even permanent in the future.
The talented team is involved in creating great products in a quality, collaborative and continuously improving environment. They are highly agile, so your ability to work closely with others to pivot when necessary is essential.
The core of the role is to:
- Work with designers to convert designs into high quality working interfaces.
- Contribute to cross-platform technology solutions to accommodate web and mobile.
- Work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
You will be / have:
- Excellent cutting-edge HTML5 and CSS3 standards.
- Experience using object oriented CSS architecture patterns (OOCSS, BEM).
- Experience in CSS pre and post processors.
- Experience in NodeJS and ASP.NET MVC (C#).
- Understanding of SOLID Principles.
- Understanding of, and experience in working with software design patterns. You should have a solid grasp of good design principles.
- Experience creating responsive interfaces for use across multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of current browser and device platforms, including strengths and limitations.
- Knowledge and exposure to leading cloud based platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Good working knowledge in Git (or any other source control systems).
- Extensive experience in producing high performance solutions.
- Understanding of accessibility standards and their implications.
- Exposure to responsive CSS frameworks (Foundation, bootstrap, semantic).
- Continuous integration (with build pipeline, testing).
The role will commence as soon as the right candidate is available, but the sooner the better.