Senior FP&A Analyst - CA
Join a successful ASX listed company with a global presence. My client is looking to recruit a Senior FP&A analyst to partner closely with the commercial finance teams.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager you will provide senior stakeholders with relevant financial and management information.
Preference will be given to Chartered Accountants with experience in a similar role in a bigger business.
- Support annual group strategy review and analysis
- Review cashflow, performance metrics and analysis
- Assistance in preparation of relevant board papers relating to budget and forecasts
- Assist with strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Profit and Loss statements
- Chartered accountant
- Preference will be given to candidates with exposure in a big/listed business
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP and TM1 exposure will be beneficial
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for this role.
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance