Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
- Co-ordinate the completion of specific Regulatory Reporting returns for regulators (APRA, Reserve Bank of Australia, Australian Bureau of Statistics)
- Be the key point of contact for all regulatory reporting queries. Liaise with Technology, Risk and Compliance in relation to regulatory reporting requirements.
- Ensure regulatory reporting processes are well controlled.
- Identify opportunities to improve and increase efficiency of the regulatory reporting processes. Drive the adoption of best practice.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards, policies, legislation and regulations (Statutory and Regulatory)
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) qualified.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory reporting and financial services.
- Extensive experience in statutory or regulatory reporting
- Strong planning, co-ordinating and prioritisation skills
- A proactive attitude and the ability to thrive in a continuous improvement environment.
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services