Senior Financial Planning Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Financial Planning Analyst to join this leading not for profit organisation.
This key Finance leadership position will help support the organisation's strategic planning process. This would be the ideal role for a qualified professional looking to step into a rapidly growing not-for-profit organisation.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the role will own and execute critical activities and tasks required to ensure that project scheduled outcomes are met.
- Manage and mentor a team four.
- Strategic planning process and develop, implement and manage a rolling forecast.
- Monthly management reporting for business analysts, functional and operational managers and board reporting.
- Develop recommendations for improved operational performance.
- Develop and roll out regular financial training across the organisation.
- Identify drivers of financial performance and roll out training across the organisation.
- Ideally CPA qualified
- Bachelors level business management qualification and degree level accounting Qualification
- A current Australian drivers license
- 5+ years Financial Management Experience
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor staff
For more information or a confidential discussion click 'apply now'.
Associate Consultant: Commercial Finance