Senior Financial Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
The role is newly created and will have exposure to stakeholders throughout the business, thus giving you the opportunity to further develop your technical ability and influencing skills. Very much looking for the right personality fit, the team are looking for a like-minded, ambitious and energetic qualified financial analyst to compliment them.
- Preparing and presenting, technical financial analysis and recommendations to the business.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Completing required reports on time and in accordance with company reporting guidelines.
- Working with project teams to create budgets and revise forecasts.
- Various ad-hoc accounting duties including analysis and management accounting.
- Continually identify and implement ongoing improvements.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting/Business/Financial Analytics or equivalent professional experience (CA or CPA highly desirable).
- At least 2 years' experience and exposure within the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- Demonstrated experience within high performance financial services environments.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Track record in problem solving skills, interpreting data and recommending solutions for their implementation and quick adoption.
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills.
- Big 4 experience would be advantageous.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.