Senior Financial Accountant - Tax & Audit
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$90 - AU$91 per hour|
Ambition's FMCG client based in Canberra are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant with good knowledge & experience with Tax and/or Audit.
This will be an initial 3 month contract with [realistic prospects for extension] and the hourly rate will be paying $90 (inclusive of super).
- Ownership of the AOP and forecasting processes. Liaising with key stakeholders from the different functions to build up a plan that meets targets.
- Facilitating the communication of these plans with impactful presentation decks for the CCFA LT & Board.
- Proactively identify and manage risk & opportunities to attainment of our financial goals.
- Provide proactive and quality financial insight, analysis and technical support to deliver decision excellence with business partners.
- Responsible for the rolling financial plan (reconciliation review) & continued integration of financial plans to enable CCFA to achieve strategic goals.
- Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly reporting that is both impactful and insightful. Insight generation is key to enable the CCFA LT to make value adding decisions in a timely manner.
- CA or CPA certified
- Knowledge of either Tax or Audit
- Understanding of business policy and processes
- Experience working in large organisations (desirable)
This is an urgent requirement with interview slots available immediately so please apply now for a prompt response.