Senior Financial Accountant - Property Investment Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
My client is a specialised real estate investment firm who aim to provide superior risk adjusted returns for a wide range of investors. Since their inception their funds under management have rapidly increased and, due to their industry knowledge and consultative approach, they are one of the few organisations who continue to expand despite the tough economic times. They have a motivated and enthusiastic culture and can offer an excellent work/life balance and potential for career progression.
Due to their growth, they currently seek highly motivated candidates to join in what is a critical role for the business. This is a newly created role and will see you play an important role in the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Ensure operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures and systems are in place to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Perform complex accounting work including compilation, consolidation and analysis of financial statements to support management decision making.
- Prepare financial statements, ledgers and journal entries.
- Have oversight for the preparation & delivery of Australia and New Zealand regulatory returns and direct and indirect taxation returns (i.e. GST/FBT reporting)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures/Document Procedures for Australia/NZ.
- Assist the Finance Manager in finance projects.
- Liaison with external auditors and advisor's.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Advanced knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills, with the ability to focus on tasks at hand
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of hitting deadlines.
- The confidence to interact with senior management
To be considered for the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services