Senior Financial Accountant - Investment Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$95000 - AU$110000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading financial services group in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high-performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
Due to the recent take on of new clients, they seek an experienced and talented Senior Financial Accountant to join their already highly regarded team. As an organisation who continue to expand, there will be opportunities to move across business units or into team leading and managerial roles in the future.
- Ensure the delivery of month-end reporting, Financial Statement preparation, tax reporting and regulatory reporting to APRA and ABS.
- Prepare and review of Trust Distributions.
- Have direct liaison with clients to improve core processes and ensure that they evolve with regulatory changes and industry trends.
- Work with local and global teams to achieve client reporting objectives. This includes: unit Pricing, Business Process Analysts, Client Services, Operations and Technology teams.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA/CPA qualified.
- At least 3 years' experience in financial accounting ideally from within a financial services environment. Candidates with a funds management, custody or superannuation background will be highly regarded.
- A thorough understanding of Australian Accounting standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, consultative, communication and judgment skills
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services