Senior Financial Accountant - Funds Management
This fund managment and financial institution has offices accross the globe. Based out of their Sydney office, this is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced senior finacial accountant to work directly with the investment team. Ideally you will have hands on experience in statuatory reporting, fund distributions, tax and compliance.
This position will involve a broad range of responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Financial reporting to AASB reporting standards
- Preparation and review of periodic Management Reports
- Prepare and review Financial Reports in accordance with Accounting Standards
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Review / prepare tax calculations
- Preparation of distribution calculations
- Provide training to junior staff members
The successful candidate will be ambitious and driven, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling them to be able to build rapport easily with key stakeholders who are both internal and external to the organisation.
Funds experience is absolutely essential!
For a confidential chat, please call Charlie Fitzroy @ Ambition