Senior Financial Accountant | ASX Listed Company
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||Up to AU$110000.00 per annum + super|
With a well established brand, offices nationally and ASX listed, this market leader has an exceptional opportunity to join their City based offices as a Senior Financial Accountant on a temporary - permanent basis!
This is an excellent opportunity for a first or second mover out of Big-4 to learn with a great team and mentor an Assistant Accountant to success. The team work together exceptionally well and we are looking for someone with the ability to liaise with lots of different stakeholders in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide...
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will call on not just strong technical skills but also the ability to think outside the box and play a critical role within the Finance team.
- Support for all local accounting functions with a focus on Melbourne and Adelaide
- Statutory financial reporting
- Review and maintain details and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, ensuring activity is accurate and properly booked
- Month/Quarter/Year End
- Income statement variances (versus trends or versus budgets and balance sheet variance versus prior periods ) are analysed, highlighted & corrective action proposed.
- Budgeting and forecasting ensuring cash forecasts ensure adequate liquidity for the division
- Management reporting and modelling (including product profitability for all products) in place.
- Assisiting with internal audits
- CA/CPA qualified
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- 3 years in a good quality chartered accounting firm
- Sound exposure to Microsoft Excel & Word
- Has worked in a commercially complex publicly listed company & experienced a multisite role where travel and effective communication is necessary
- Has worked in a fast paced environment with high standards
To apply, click the links below. Please also note that due to the temporary - permanent nature of this role, you will need to be available to start a role immediately.
Is this you?