Senior Financial Accountant - 3 Month Contract
Our client is a clear industry leader in their field operating within one of the most dynamic, competitive and high growth sectors within the Australian economy. They possess one of the most recognisable national brands, a testament to their innovative and successful approach in marketing its products to a broad and expanding customer base.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Accounting, t
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of profit and loss and corresponding analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Accounting for capital projects
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Year-end reporting
- Maintaining general ledger and reporting integrity
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified, ideally hailing from a Big 4 or chartered environment. Candidates coming from within industry who demonstrate high technical accounting skills will also be considered. Lastly, you will be comfortable partnering with senior level stakeholders and communicate with flair.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.