Senior Financial Accountant
My client is a large, ASX listed company with an excellent reputation for growth and sustainability. Their value proposition to employees is exceptional with some of the highest employee satisfaction rates in the country. They remunerate well, offer a leading benefits package, offer true work flexibility and are pioneers in their industry for diversity & inclusion.
They are now seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join the group finance team to alleviate pressure and assist across a number of facets. This dynamic position will offer exposure to:
- Review of offshore team's activities (reconciliations, reporting, etc)
- Statutory Accounting
- Diligence for newly acquired assets (Capital Transactions)
- Assisting with some tax as requested
- Ad hoc Treasury work
- Senior Stakeholders for vaious projects
- Ad hoc treasury reporting + analysis
- Other projects including systems / process improvements
- Property accounting as required
You will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with several years experience in a similar capacity. Exposure to larger financial management systems is also advantageous. You'll be a self-starter with the ability to take on multiple tasks at once and pioritize accordingly. As this position liaises heavily with team across the business and oversees, exceptional communications skills and ability to push back is required.
As this is a growing company looking for a newly created head, there is a strong possibility of either extension or permancy should you prove yourself capable.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you - please apply or call Thomas Bunning @ 02 9249 5008 with any specific questions.