Senior Financial Accountant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$10000 - AU$130000 per annum|
A market leader in their field, my client is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their fast-paced business on a permanent basis. You will be joining an organisation with a strong employee focused culture and an inspired leadership team.
Looking to make your first or second move from a BIG 4 or larger mid-tier audit/business services environment, you will have had budgeting and forecasting experience and now looking to broaden your scope into a true multinational organisation representing strong household brands.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited:
- Month end reporting, analysis and commentary of results;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial results;
- Reporting to the head parent entity and assisting in the communication of results to senior management;
- Strong consolidation accounting skills;
- Assisting in the annual external audit process;
- Project accounting for best case analysis;
- Preparation of budgets at a monthly, quarterly and annual level; and
- Support the finance, treasury, tax and commercial teams with ad-hoc tasks.
This great opportunity will enable the ideal candidate to develop their commercial accounting knowledge further and will allow for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with 5+ years of experience in a large professional environment. You will have strong excel skills, interpersonal skills and a heightened attention to detail. Your written and verbal communication skills will also be clear in order to communicate to senior and external stakeholders. You will also have strong ERP systems experience.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Riyad Zakharia on (03) 8629 1012 or APPLY NOW.