Senior Finance Manger - JV
|Location:||Perth CBD, Western Australia|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$150000.00 - AU$180000.00 per annum|
A global leader in renewable energy and urban development is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manger for a new and exciting joint venture they are embarking on in Perth.
Headquartered in Dubai my client is a catalyst for renewable energy and working on various projects in North Africa, Europe and the Middle East and now expanding into Australia. Specialising in in renewable energy projects they have just been awarded a contract for a new waste to energy join venture down under.
Based in Perth, the role will have the overall responsibility for the financial management of the project being delivered. The position will be required to provide accounting support to the JV project team and ensure accurate forecasting and reporting of the projects result.
Reporting to the head office in Dubai my clients wants a strong leader with extensive finance joint venture experience to put all reporting structures in place and develop the strategic direction of the project from both a financial and commercial perspective.
- Financial operations of the JV including all reporting, project analysis and governance
- Business partner with key stakeholders from Project directors to project administration
- Oversee auditing of internal systems, processes and procedures to ensure documentation meet commercial and contractual obligations
- Implementation of corporate accounting policies across JV entities
- CPA/CA essential
- A minimum of 10 years commercial finance experience in a similar environment with a minimum of 3 years' experience managing finances of a joint venture
- Preferences will be given to candidates with a background or experience in waste or energy projects
This is an urgent hire, and my client wants to ideally have someone on board by January 2020.
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance