Senior Finance Manager - Divisional Reporting
Calling all immediately available Senior Finance Managers. My client in the services industry employs more than 8000 Australians across the country and boast with a billion turn over a year.
Leading up to their December year-end my client is looking to employ a Senior Finance Manager to join their team. The role will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of financial reporting of the ASPAC division.
The role will involve a high level of interaction with ASPAC functional areas together with the centre of excellence. You will liaise with the head office in the UK on a regular basis.
- Business partner with Group Finance (UK) and business partners to drive improvements
- Completion and co-ordination of Group and ASPAC financial assurance activities
- Management of Payroll accounting staff and review of monthly payroll reporting, including review of centrally controlled payroll, superannuation, and workers compensations
- Review and approve monthly ASPAC divisional financial reporting and ensure compliance with group policies and procedures
- Deal with external auditors to ensure timely completion of half year audit reviews and full year audits
- Provide leadership on accounting judgements and technical issues including implementation of IFRS changes
- Preference will be given to Chartered Accountants from a Big four training environment who progressed into commerce
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in finance roles within a complex business organisation
- SAP experience essential
- Proven background in stakeholder management
- Ability to influence decisions
Please note that only candidates in Australia will be considered for this role.
Senior consultant: Commercial Finance