Senior Finance Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$150000.00 - AU$180000.00 per annum|
Our client is a prestigious, ASX top 50 listed financial services organisation who are on the lookout for a Senior Finance Manager. This senior position falls within the Institutional Markets space, with exposure to both internal and external senior stakeholders. You will have responsibility and ownership for managing business unit accounting and reporting services to support the Financial Controller.
This role has come about due to internal movements, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to work within Institutional bank.
- Manage the review and sign off balance sheet reconciliations and supporting work papers monthly.
- Manage the monthly financial close process including; finalisation of actuals, month on month analytical reviews and delivery of results to the Divisional Finance team.
- Oversee the quality and accuracy of Financial Statements and audit work papers.
- Manager onshore and offshore delivery and performance including the resolution of issues.
- Build collaborative relationships with senior finance stakeholders.
- Recruit, motivate, develop and manage the performance of direct reports.
- Drive an effective and collaborative relationship across both onshore and offshore accounting teams.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years' experience in Financial Services.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA).
- Demonstrated experience with statutory and regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of AASB 139, IFRS 9, AASB 10, AASB 118/15, AASB 117.
- Ability to deliver multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work within a constantly changing business whilst maintaining essential independence.
Move quickly for this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.