Senior Finance Business Partner - Financial Services
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$180000 - AU$250000 per annum|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
- Provide strategic financial insight and advice to drive business performance.
- Facilitate planning and forecasting and ensure that they reflect business strategy, external influences and wider business considerations.
- Support senior business leaders and drive business decision making through influencing and data analysis.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen as you use deep-dive analysis to assess the impact of external factors on the business.
- Provide strategic insight to revenue generating business units.
- Work closely with the FP&A team across budgeting and forecasting matters.
- Provide leadership and guidance to 3 direct and 1 indirect reports.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong experience in partnering with senior business leaders.
- The ability to influence, drive business decision making and have challenging conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
- People leadership / team management experience.
- Experience in uncovering challenges and opportunities through deep-dive analysis.
- A deep understanding of financial results and business and market trends
- CPA or CA qualification
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application once I have reviewed it.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services